Saturday, January 30, 2010

I walk the line...

Now why they call this campus a "dry" campus I will never understand. Especially since there is drinking all over the place! THIS SCHOOL OWNS A BAR!!! Anyways, so I do love to participate in the late night shenanigans. The theme for this weekend was a "Walk of Shame" party. Just take a wild guess at to what most of the attire was. Go ahead. Take a guess. Oh to be young! If I could just stay at this age for the rest of my life I think I could die happy. There is just something about it. Maybe its the new found sense of freedom? But then I think of the burdens that will be placed on my shoulders in just a few short years? I'm straddling a line between adolescence and adulthood. Growing up really scares me. I am 20 years old and I still feel like a child sometimes. I still watch cartoons, read comics, I live at home, still don't pay some of my bills, and so many other things that make me feel so young and inexperienced. I'M SCARED! The future really does freak me out. But then I think about all the amazing thing I'll be able to do. (and I don't mean just drinking.) I dream of the day that I'll have my own classroom! I think of all my future students and how I will get to be the one to help shape their ideas and influences with music. I am so ready and scared but I'm up for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Twenty!

    Way past Peter Pan age...

    I hope you keep reading the comics,

    And maybe you will stay the same age for the rest of your life, that’d be exciting, someone surely would turn your interesting story into a feature length film.

    ReplyDelete